Over the Air Download:
System software update services for manufacturers and distributors
Terms and conditions for system updates
Here you can download DIGI-TVs General Terms and Conditions for System Software Updates of Set-top Boxes via the DVB-T Network.
Schedule 1 - Technical requirements
The OAD SSU service shall be in accordance with ETSI TS 102 006 "Specification for System Software Update in DVB Systems". See the requirements
Schedule 2 - Information and Order Form
Here you find the order form.
Here you find the Price list and special offers.
1. Download “DIGI-TV'S GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATES OF SET-TOP-BOXES VIA THE DVB-T NETWORK”, including Schedule 1, “Technical Requirements” and Schedule 2, “Information and Order Form”
2. Fill in and sign the last page of DIGI-TV'S GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATES OF SET-TOP-BOXES VIA THE DVB-T NETWORK and send it by mail or fax to DIGI-TV
3. You will receive a customer number to be used in the “Information and Order Form”
Recurrent process for each software update
For each software update an Interoperability Test (IOT) shall be made by DIGI-TV. The purpose of the IOT is to verify the operation of the Over the Air Download (OAD) in the DVB-T network. Prerequisites for the test are (i) an SSU(System Software Update) file, (ii) information of the service information settings for the SSU as outlined in the “Information and Order Form”, (iii) a STB of the pertinent model.
The course is then as follows:
1. Download and fill in Schedule 2, “Information and Order Form” and send it by mail or fax to DIGI-TV
2. You will receive a date for the IOT (Interoperability Test) and an invoice for the full fee of the IOT and the broadcast service
3. At least three days before the IOT, the SSU file and the STB shall be received at BSD. The file may be sent by ordinary mail on a CD-ROM or as an attachment by e-mail.
NOTE: The IOT will be cancelled if payment of the full fee is not received by this date
4. Following the IOT, you will receive a message with the outcome of the test as well as information of start and end dates of the actual broadcast
5. DIGI-TV may deliver information to the consumers about the service on DIGI-TV's website, www.digi-tv.dk
Further information may be found in Schedule 1, “Technical Requirements” and Schedule 2, “Information and Order Form”.
Prices: Actual pricing information is included in Schedule 2, “Information and Order Form” and in the price list.
Mail address: I/S DIGI-TV, Banestrøget 21, DK-2630 Taastrup
Fax: +45 43 71 11 43
E-mail: email@example.com (NOTE: maximum mail size 8 MB)
For information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org